Sunday, December 04, 2022

Sunday 4 th December 2022…World cup and a celebration!!

 A good day for England at the World Cup!!!!





This afternoon I picked up Vane my lovely University student who I tutor every week in English….it is her birthday on Tuesday and I wanted my friends Paula and Jerry to meet her so I took her out to their Rv park and I had a surprise birthday cake made for her…






You may wonder why keys on her cake, well she loves to collect key chains from everywhere she goes and where ever I go I always bring her back a key chain, Paula and Jerry knew this and they brought her a key chain from Nova Scotia!!!


We had a lovely visit and I am very proud of her she is finishing her third year at University and her degree will be in mechanical engineering!!!


Saw these lovely animals on my walk this afternoon…..







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...