Saturday, December 03, 2022

Saturday 3 rd December 2022….home James!!!

 The trip back from Mexico City was a little more adventurous than the one going!


Teri and Mike had the front row double seat upstairs and I was right across the aisle in a single seat…what a way to travel great views and very comfortable and spacious seats




There is a couple of cable car routes going to homes in the hills in the city… ingenious




We think they announced an accident and a delay…..there certainly was a delay of over 90 minutes but as we were allowed through no sign of any accident but there was road construction



I did manage to catch Teri and Mike napping and of course a little later they got their revenge…..I do not think anyone has taken a side view photo of me no wonder I love elephants so much I have such big ears!!




So we arrived safely back in SMA two hours late but it was no problem..always nice to go away and always nice to return home to my lovely casita..!!


Thanks Teri and Mike for babysitting and showing me around!!!


I have a friend, a mother of two young girls, trying to make some money for the holidays for her girls and sick husband.

If you intend to buy Noche Buena or Poinsettias please consider contacting Mary, she does not speak English, at 415 103 7528 she lives on San Juan de Dios # 18 in the colonia La Parroquia, which I know is a way out of town but I am happy to take your order and pick up and deliver the plants to you.

She has a really nice selection of color and sizes at good prices….red and white at 120 and 65 peso





If you have questions or want to place an order please feel free to email me thanks and stay safe and healthy!!

Les Pearson 

mexicokid77@yahoo.com


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...