Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Tuesday 6 th december 2022…a little setback!!

 I had a little medical set back which started on Sunday and it is with my knee which incidentally it is two years ago I had my surgery…..

I am pretty sure all the sitting and walking I did in Mexico City especially the sitting caused my knee to flare up……

On Monday morning I knew I was in trouble and my knee was starting to flare up I cancelled my yoga class and called my surgeon and made an appointment to see him this afternoon….

I also cancelled my tennis this morning as my knee had really got swollen and it kept locking on me….

I went to his office and was taken in right away he remembered me and smiled when he saw the sight of my knee…..he explained what he was doing and he drained a lot of fluid from my knee and then gave me a steroid shot….told me to ice for the next two  days and to take it easy for the rest of the week and if there was no improvement to come back and see him on Saturday.

So the cost for my visit was 1200 pesos…..I know for sure in Canada, England and the States there would be no way where I could call a surgeon one day have an appointment the next day get treated

 and changed what I was charged!!


So I have cancelled all my tennis, walking Frida, hiking, training until Sunday which will give me a nice break and a chance to catch up on lots of things but I also shall still go on short walks..





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...