Friday, December 16, 2022

Friday 16 th December 2022…a special day!!

 Today was Food hamper delivery day….

Lynn, Reyes and myself went out this afternoon to deliver some food hampers to some families that Iive in town…..

For me this was one of the most humbling and thought provoking times in the two years we have been doing this project.

One of the families has a beautiful young daughter who is just over a year old and she was born with many medical issues and spent the majority of her young life in hospital but thankfully is home for Christmas, this is the first time we have met Dulce and it was a very moving experience for us all!!!






Another of the homes we visited was to the family, Mum and her two young daughters who were involved in that tragic bus accident a few weeks ago…..sadly the Mum is completely bed ridden but thankfully the two girls were not seriously hurt and they were happy to have a new book…..






I love the look on the little boys face looking up at his older brother…..






I do want to say huge thanks to all the many people who donate to us which enables us to take some small joy out to the less fortunate families….I am aware that other people are helping both these families but if you would like to help on this holiday season please contact me at

mexicokid77@yahoo.com

Best wishes stay safe and happy for the holidays..


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...