Thursday, December 08, 2022

Thursday 8 th December 2022….a lovely day even though I did not play tennis!!!

 So many kind and generous people donate to my two projects, the food hampers and the Three Kings toy drive and this morning I went and picked up some donated items including a huge box full of Christmas decorations from a lovely couple living in town.

The timing could not have been better!!!!


There is a small kindergarten school out by the Pressa dam that I have been paying their monthly Internet bill for the last two years so the children have access to wifi for their school studies and the amazing Principal of the school, Marie, wrote me and invited me out to the school because the children wanted to thank me…

So after I picked up the donated items I went and picked up my visiting friends Paula, a retired kindergarten teacher and Jerry and we all drove out to the school.

The children were all sat at their desks with huge smiles and sparkly eyes and when we walked in they all began to sing in English a thank you song…let me tell you it was tear jerking, humbling and an experience I shall not forget!!!












We then handed out the very recently donated Christmas items and placed them on every desk the kids were thrilled!!!

We said our goodbyes and the children know we are going out to the school again on January 3 rd to deliver the Three Kings gifts!!


What a blessed day!!!


There is still time to donate to either the food hamper program or the Three Kings Toy drive just contact me at

mexicokid77@yahoo.com

I also have a Pay pal account at that email address 


Thanks stay safe and healthy….Les Pearson


Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...