Friday, December 09, 2022

Friday 9 th december 2022…soccer day

 Well it is not all that I did today but I did sit and watch two very entertaining soccer games in the knock out stages of the World Cup…..Both matches went to extra time and then the dreaded penalty shootout……I have never agreed with this format to decide a game….soccer is a team sport and always after the penalty shootout there is one player who is a hero and one who must for the rest of his life know he missed and let his team, country and fans down……



Both games were enjoyable to watch…..Big game  for England mañana!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!



No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...