Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Tuesday 31 st May 2022…rain go away!!

My plan was to go for a long walk today but the weather thought otherwise!!


I did manage to get out to the windmill and surprised to see the wings had been taken off Janet said they were there last week…








I then walked across the open fields and that is when the thunder and heavy rain started but I just kept walking……











Came home and went straight into the bathtub for a long soak….


This afternoon another of my cousins came to visit…I have not seen Jill for almost five years so it was lovely to catch up with all the family news…








i struggled with Wordle today!!!





I am now planted in front to the Tv watching my hero Rafa about to play Novak at the Paris open tennis!!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi! 

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...