Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tuesday 17 th May 2022…the sea side!!

 I did my usual morning walk at 7.30am and was at the crossing when the train came by…..





Around 10.30am we went and picked up Sam and headed to the beach for the day, the sun was shining and it was a lovely day…..


The town is called Bridlington and we used to spend many days here as kids……we walked along the front and true to tradition Janet had to have a small bowl of cockles………not me!!!!!














We then drove a little ways out of town and stopped for a true Pearson picnic………






The our destination was the white cliffs at Flamborough Head another favorite jaunt when we were kids….


Sam and I walked for about an hour along the cliffs it was beautiful and I would imagine when the tide is in a different view altogether!!!














The day has to finish with the again traditional 99 ice cream cone..as kids we always called the cone with the chocolate flake a 99!!!





Just a very special day……


Wordle not bad….





Now getting ready for probably the most important soccer game for my boyhood club Sheffield United…will tell you to how they did mañana!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...