Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Wednesday 11 th May 2022… a nice first day!!

 I slept soundly for almost eight hours and woke up this morning with no jet lag…..


My normal routine when I am here is to do a morning walk through the village and out into the countryside, across the railways tracks and through some horse training fields and back home and that is what I did this morning……it was a great way to start the day!!
















We spent the morning catching up and Malc and I have decided to take a mini trip in a couple of weeks….Janet is fine with us going and she is also good staying home so we went to the travel agent this afternoon and booked four nights on the island Ibiza off the coast of Spain.




Later on this afternoon I walked up into the village and by the way Cottingham is listed as the largest Village in England……

The church is nearly a thousand years old and they are getting the streets ready for the Queens jubilee in a few weeks time!!






Janet cooked a wonderful shepherd’s pie for dinner and tonight Sam , my niece, and her partner Ian came over for a visit to say hello….

Janet and Malc introduced me to a new word game today and I did fairly well my first attempt..Google it!!




Lots of steps today…

Stay safe and healthy!!!
Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...