Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sunday 15 th May 2022…….Sunday drive!!!

 Happy birthday to my cousin Shelia, I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!!


Today was more family day.  …..Janet, Malc and their grandson Tom..we drove about 90 minutes to a small town in the country where Tom’s Dad, Mark lives with his soon to be wife, Karen.


We had a really wonderful home cooked meal and then went into the little town and walked around….the little town Holmefirth, is famous for the setting of a very popular TV show back in the 90’s called last of the summer wine.













It was a great visit and catch up and now just a quiet evening at home!!!


Had trouble with Wordle today but managed to do it in the required time…





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Koch!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...