Thursday, May 12, 2022

Thursday 12 th May 2022……another good day!!

Went on my morning walk around the village again this morning and had a good chat with the horse!!!!!






Janet went to a luncheon meeting so Malc and I went to the nearby town of Beverley…parked the car and had a nice walk along the banks of the canal….a very lovely spot!!









In town we went to visit the very famous Minster which is a masterpiece of a design and the labour to construct something like this is astounding!!







We had a good time together………I seem to be getting good at the Wordle game…







….and not a bad amount of steps today!!


Later on in the afternoon my great nephew Tom came over to say hello, he is 17 and just finishing high school we had a really great visit he is a smashing kid and I am very proud of him and will tell you in a few days time.


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Koshi!! 

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...