Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Wednesday 7th August 2013..the usual busy day!!!

My family heads the blog today from bottom right to left…My Brother Malc, Andy the middle son, Mark the oldest son, Claire who is Mark’s partner, Sam who is Malc and Janet’s daughter, her husband Darren, Janet my lovely SIL and Tom the third generation Pearson, son of Claire and Mark!!!!   A fine looking family!!

Another great sunny day and I went into the main jardin to meet a man who I had contacted and he was selling some Guatemala money….This country is in my future plans so nice to have some local currency on hand.

DSCF0684

From there I went to pick up Paola I thought it would be nice for her and I to spend some time together and I brought her to my casita where her bike is and she biked around the neighborhood for over an hour!!!

DSCF0677

DSCF0678

DSCF0681

My newly repaired mirror!!!

DSCF0679

After I dropped Paola home I went to poker where this was not a winning hand

DSCF0682

but I did have another good day winning 165 pesos!!!

Back home for supper and to get cleaned up and off to the play readers night…this is where for 20 pesos actors read their lines I love going here and tonight was a very funny comedy…..

So there you have it another day flies by!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

I don't think I could keep up with you.

mexicokid said...

I like it this way but I do have down times too...glad you are home safe....les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...