Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday 22nd August 2013…well no surprise

after the huge rain storm last night that tennis was cancelled again this morning…so I had a really lazy morning have not done that for a long time and then decided enough I had to get out so hiked up into the canyons behind the casita it is hard to show but the hike starts out on a cobble road with  steep incline this is looking back down

DSCF0893

I then get on the trail but the up hill continues

DSCF0890

As you know from my previous comments I never see anybody up here but today was different a couple of other hikers out on the trails!!!!!

DSCF0885

Always a great view of down town

DSCF0883

DSCF0889

Met this guy on the way back

DSCF0891

What a beautiful face and colors!!!

I was gone around 2 hours and enjoyed it all.

This is my view when I step outside my front door……

DSCF0882

My house

DSCF0896

Last week I lost 4 of my huge plants they were infested with grass hoppers so on advice I cut them down to almost nothing…5 days ago this was just a little stick about an inch high and now

DSCF0894

I can virtually see it grow day by day..

I went over to Paola's house to pick her up and see about getting her school uniform her Mum was home and this is where my lack of speaking skills complicates matters but I think her Mum is getting her uniform and I gave her money for this…..I am not thrilled at giving her the money but I trust her to get what Paola needs…then Paola and I went off down town did some errands and then we went to the fruit market where I let her pick out all the fruits she wanted she managed a big bag of assorted fruits some I have never seen before all for 50 pesos……then dropped her home.

 

 

 

 

Tonight I went back to the Play readers at St.Paul's church this week was a Neil Simon play and very funny and a nice evening.

Yashi Koshi!!!

3 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

What a pretty view from your door, rain or shine!

mexicokid said...

it is thanks hope your trip is going well....cheers lp

living.boondockingmexico said...

Uniforms are a great gift. I wish more people would do that. It helps to guarantee one's education. Uniforms, shoes, school supplies. Wish we would have done more hiking. Well, when we get back. Be safe.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...