Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday 24th August 2013….soccer Saturday!!!

Up at 7.30am and watched a live game from England whilst making lunches for the girls today was another pottery class for them….just before 8.30am I went and exchanged the scooter for the car and then went to tennis.

I liked these cloud formations on the hills.

DSCF0918

This time tennis  was just Ok as one of the regular players could not come and was substituted with a guy who had not played for a long time but still it was good to get out on the courts.

After tennis I went to pick up Daniela and she was waiting for me and then went to get Paola and off we went to the class but when we got there no class….I have no idea what happened because I received a call on Thursday confirming the date and time and location..so there is always plan B…so we went into the main Jardin and they girls had their lunches….

DSCF0920

Notice anything different with the church??

DSCF0921

 

.I must say these two kids are like best friends they are so good with each other and they are always teasing me..copying how I talk and how I cross my legs when I sit…too funny.

We then came back to my casita where they took turns riding the bike in the neighborhood…

DSCF0923

Daniela has such a lovely smile!!!

DSCF0927

Even though Daniela is one year younger she is taller!!

We then went into the big park in town where they played for a while and then it was time for ice cream…

DSCF0928

DSCF0931

DSCF0932

DSCF0933

The girls then helped me grocery shop before I dropped them back at CH and Paola at home it was a fun time I do enjoy them and they are no bother.

Came home and had supper and then went into the little town a few blocks away where there was a fiesta taking place.

DSCF0935

DSCF0938

DSCF0939

These dancers were very entertaining!!

DSCF0944

DSCF0950

The local people sure know how to party!!!

Now ending the day it started watching a live soccer game from Vancouver…

Yashi Koshi!!!

2 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Les, the girls look terrific and it's wonderful to see them together again. It warms my heart, as I know it does yours.

mexicokid said...

they are bestest friends!!! So sweet..les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...