Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday 19th August 2013…..where the day goes I don’t know!!!

First of all for today’s photo header please go back and read my blog July19th 2012…one of my most memorable days!!!!

On the agenda this morning was getting my casita looking nice for Paty to come and clean and then at 10 am off to yoga I am enjoying the classes my teacher is wonderful and takes extra time with me and today I was inverted yes upside down with my head in-between two chairs resting on my elbows….a first for me.

Then it was home for a quick lunch and to my lecture class for 1pm..the organizer has changed the structure of the class the lecture format was not working well today the 10 of us me and nine women!!!! sat in a circle and just talked….I feel very privileged to be in the company of these very smart intelligent and bright thinking women and we talked about aging today  and all the ramifications that go along with that..a really great 2 hours.

Then it was off to get my car I need it for my new volunteer job tomorrow morning…… but I will tell you about that tomorrow, then it was off top pick up some more frozen meals and deliver them and mine to Linda and Guy’s freezer…had a short visit.

Then home at last…the days just whizz by but all good stuff….forgot to mention in between all of this I went to Paola’s house to see if she had news of her school uniform but there was no one home so I shall go there again tomorrow afternoon as I want her to have the uniform…..

Hope your day was a good one blessings Les

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Hmm, I've never been inverted. A must try.

You're like me, getting the house ready so someone can come and clean :)

mexicokid said...

isn't that funny we clean up before the cleaner comes?? I am enjoying yoga my teacher is really good...have a great birthday this week...Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...