Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday 10th August 2013..a non stop day!!!

I was up at 8am making lunches, packing fruit and drinks for the kids…then it was off to exchange the scooter for the car and to pick up Daniela from Casa Hogar she was waiting for me with a lovely smile..then it was off to get Paola and Andreas…Leonardo did not come not sure why…..off to the pottery class I had enrolled them in.

I hung around a few minutes to see that they were comfortable and then left them with smiles, they were happy.

I went to play tennis at 11am and again Loren and I played 2 hours of wonderful tennis…this is the other group that I play with…

DSCF0749

After tennis I had some lunch then went back to the class and watched the class…the two young teachers were very good with the kids and they will bake the pots and cups the kids made today and I will pick them up next week…judging by the smiles on their faces and the paint on their bodies they had a blast!!!

DSCF0752

DSCF0753

DSCF0755

DSCF0760

isn’t he a cutie??

DSCF0759

Paola did a great job….

After class in which they all went and thanked the teachers without a prompt from me it was time for juice and a pizza….for me it was great to see Daniela and Paola together again and being so happy with each other they were best friends for five years and this is the first time they have together since Christmas so I was just thrilled.

I dropped them off and then went to an appointment with a medical/holistic/shaman PR actioner for my elbow….I was very impressed with him and we talked and then he had me on the table and he released the energy flow and manipulated all parts of my body and then told me that the next step was going to hurt me as he was going to stretch the tendons in my arm and he was not lying it did hurt a lot…I was on the table for over an hour and then he told me three thin gs that would really increase my health…firstly for the elbow not to ice but to use hot compress then it was OK to ice but then to finish off with another hot compress….the next thing he told me was that my body was strong and healthy, my energy was flowing correctly but I was completely in flexible and that I needed to go to yoga class specifically Iyengar style and he put me in touch with a master teacher here she is almost 80 years of age and finally he told me for the arthritis on my knee and my overall good health every morning before anything else I need to fix myself a boiling hot drink of water the juice of a lemon or lime and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and to do this everyday…….when I left I was very calm and relaxed with a little sore elbow but he told me that would go away soon to rest tomorrow and play tennis next Tuesday..I am going to follow his advice will keep you informed.

So after leaving at 8.30am I did not get home till 7pm..time for supper a bath and then watched a great tennis game from Montreal… a busy but great day and I leave you with these photos of my lovely kids!!!!

DSCF0765

DSCF0764

DSCF0766

DSCF0767

Yashi Koshi!!!

1 comment:

Paula and Jerry said...

It is so great to see the girls together again! Hooray!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...