Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday 18th August 2103…a day of rest!!!

So I did not have many plans today so I spent the morning watching a live soccer game from England…the season started yesterday so I guess between now and next April you are going to read a lot “I watched a live soccer game from England”.

What made today’s game interesting was that one of the team’s Hull City is my brothers home team and he is even more fanatical about his football than me….

DSCF0856

The nick name for the team is the Tigers but sad to say they lost the game!!!

After the game I went to pick up Paola she starts at a new school tomorrow so we went shopping for school supplies, toiletries and some clothes..we had a ball she is good fun to be with.

DSCF0859

We then came back to the casita and off she went on her bike, she loves to ride around the streets here and there is a park and good track to cycle around about 4 blocks away…….I made her a nice lunch and then more riding before I dropped her off at home.  I will try and see her tomorrow to see where I get her school uniform.

Home for a shower and to get changed and then met Linda and Guy at a new small restaurant close to my house the special on Sunday;s is a proper turkey dinner with all the trimmings…….my very favorite meal and it was delicious   ..thanks Linda and Guy!!!!

I then went and had a walk around the main Jardin the church is always a focal point…

DSCF0861

Can you se the moon???

DSCF0862

So a good and not too busy day!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...