Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday 14th August 2013…….fun filled Wednesday!!

Sunny skies returned and after breakfast I went to pick up Paola I had noticed that the gums at the top of her mouth looked inflamed so I had booked a dental appointment for her..we both really like Dr.Laura!!!

DSCF0794

Dr.Laura told me that the gums were just fine there was no issues her teeth were Ok but maybe in a few months she made need a brace on her top teeth and to bring her back at the end of the year…the cost was 50 pesos maybe 4 dollars!!!

From there we went to my casita where it was bike riding time, she does love riding her bike..we rode around the neighborhood and a couple of sights on the way..

DSCF0798

DSCF0801

DSCF0800

DSCF0796

We then had lunch and I turned on the TV and there was a cartoon show in English but describing the alphabet and she knows all the letters this reminds me I will enroll her in English class over the Winter!!

DSCF0795

We stopped and bought some fruit for her to take home and then I was off to poker…so not content with my 300 pesos raffle ticket win yesterday I came away from poker with another 300 pesos win..I need to go to Vegas!!!

I then went over to Linda and Guy’s for a visit and was home by 6.pm.

a quiet relaxing evening at home….no rain so far so let us hope tennis is on tomorrow.

Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...