Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday 24th July 2013……..flash by Wednesday!!!

The morning started out at 930 am going to get my mirrors fixed on the scooter they were loose so my friend up the street fixed the problem for me.

Next I picked up Paola and we went into town for some chores and a little breakfast before I dropped her back at home…I then went to visit my friend Karen who is on town for a few days..today is their fencing class and because I wanted to go to poker I did what I did last week and gave her money for a taxi and she promised she would get the boys there with their fencing noodles and water bottle's….. and I went to poker where I kept up the winning streak only 20 pesos but a win is a win.

After poker I went to pick up the kids and they had a great afternoon again and on the way home we stopped and bought some fruit.

I was invited to Linda and Guy’s for supper tonight and imagine my face when I was served Bangers and Mash…the way to an Englishman’s heart!!!

Thanks it was a wonderful meal and evening.

Robin sent me an e mail with amazing vistas from around the world and I was to happy to recall that I had been to two of them last summer…

1

Croatia!!

2

Italy!!

So far the Magic jack seems to be working I have made a couple of calls and received 2 messages hope it continues!!!

 

Yahsi koshi!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Lots of talk on Bill and Dot's Facebook page, "On The Road In" about Magic Jack.

mexicokid said...

thanks Chris but I do not do face book but for the last 2 days it has worked cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...