Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday 23rd July 2013…another day flies by!!

I am trying so hard not to be a whiner but another tennis morning rained out because of the storm during the night…..

ten1

I know the above is a bit of an exaggeration!!!

Well my internet has been down for 24 hours and my new Magic jack arrived so I called back the great techie I had a couple of weeks ago…..he fixed the Internet problem and set up the Magic jack and it works intermittingly and he thinks the main issue is that the main router/modem is in the main house and the distance between there and my casita is a bit far…. so I have decided not to fret over this when it works I will use it and when it decides not to function I will use Skype.

I then had chores and errands to run in town and I also went to the grocery store and got some food to take to Paola’s house I know they need all the help they can get so I did see Paola for a few minutes and she told me thank you for the food.

I then went to get Daniela and Ernestine at the camp drop off and take them to Casa Hogar….Daniela looked so tired and sick and she was not happy I hope the Madres understand and if she does not feel well tomorrow to keep her home and rest I have also offered to take her to the Doctors if needed…….

Did some more chores and was home for around 7pm in time to see a nice skyline over the city.

DSCF0490

Forgot to post these yesterday of Paola at fencing class.

DSCF0488

DSCF0485

 

 

Thanks to Vicky for sending me these images!!

6

5

4

3

2

1

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...