Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday 16th July 2013…..tennis again!!

Tennis was a go again this morning and it was a great 2 hours..we all have fun, some banter and some good shots, some lucky shots and some shots I am not even going to talk about.

Back home on the local message board list I found and activity I thought would be great for Paola and her two younger Brothers….the local Biblioteca is offering three afternoons a week for 2 hours classes in Fencing…what a treat for the kids. I spoke to the organizer and she wanted to put Paola in one class and her brothers in different classes and different days because she is 12 years old and her brothers 9 and 7..but I explained the situation to the lady and asked if they could be in the same class and she said that would be fine…..so I just have to make sure they all have good sneakers and the first class is tomorrow…I think they will all really like this.

I went to pick up Daniela from the drop off point from the camp and she was not at all well complaining of a bad headache…I went and got her water and explained to Ernestine the older girl who was with her that the Madres need to know and if she is not well tomorrow to stay home.

I then went to Linda and Guy;s house for a visit and to use their printer they are slowly getting settled and having a few small repair and fix up jobs done at the house.,,,so great for them to be back home.

 

This is new back pack!!!

MOUNTAIN MAGIC 50

3 

With large front-back volume ratios, a body-centered load is easy to achieve with these new cutting edge designs.
Pack them correctly and your balance and posture are unaltered by the load!
Combined with the lightness and you have the most efficient load carrying system for longer trips with ultra light gear.
The pack and Balance Pockets are 100% waterproof.
The Balance Pockets are removable and interchangeable.

* 1 size * U, V, Omni & Flexi Flow  * X Flow chest straps with new Conus Clip buckle  * Auto-mould Frame  * Clip Torso-adjust; 15cm range  * 3 Waterproof Dri Liners * 5 external pockets * Web-loc compression  * Foam, ice axe and trekking pole attachments 

  * Torso-pack Convertable

I like it because of the front pockets which distributes the weight and also I can put my water bottles and camera in there…….I am having a slight problem in choosing which route to walk on the Camino next May..I have a choice of one called the Frances and the other called the Norte…the Frances is more popular with more walkers but the Norte follows for many miles the coast …. I am leaning towards the coastal route it is less populated and does have miles of pavement I want to choose soon so I can start to make some preliminary plans…..if you want to know more of the Camino I recommend you rent the movie called The Way with Martin Sheen.

Hope you have a great evening….

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...