Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday 14th July 2013…all is not idyllic in Magic Jack land!!!!

At 10am the new techie came to the casita and I was very impressed with him he knew his stuff he spent 3 hours checking out the Magic Jack and on live chat with them and he believes that it is the actual magic Jack unit that is not working correctly and they have agreed to ship me a new unit…so it is a bit annoying but I shall have to wait for the new unit to arrive before I make any more comments…..Rodrigo when asked how much I owed him told me his hourly rate was 250 pesos an hour but he asked me if I was Ok with 400 pesos..of course I was plus a nice tip.  So for now I am using Skype for my calls.

After he left I packed up nice sandwiches and snacks and drinks as I had Little Bluey and intended to go get Paola and he take her bike riding but when I got to her house her two younger Brothers were home and of course she wanted them to come but with only one bike we decided to go to the movies instead.  She also told me her Brothers were staying at the house till the middle of August!!

DSCF0344

DSCF0345

It was a new Disney film in 3D I had never been to one of these and the kids had not too so it was fun to wear the glasses…

DSCF0346

DSCF0347

DSCF0348

DSCF0349

It was a fun movie and with the glasses the special effects are quite amazing.

We picked up some fruit for them to take home…they were all so well behaved and polite!!!!

 

 

This is quite good I think!!!

Do you know who I am?

securedownload

It happened at a New York Airport. This is hilarious. I wish I had the guts of this girl. An award should go to the United Airlines gate Agent in New York for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo. For all of you out there who have had to deal with an irate customer, this one is for you.

A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled. A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers.

Suddenly, an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."

The agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first; and then I'm sure we'll be able to work something out."

The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"

Without hesitating, the Agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention, please?",

she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal.  "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS.  If anyone can help him with his identity, please come to Gate 14".

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United Airlines agent, gritted his teeth, and said, "F*** You!"

Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to get in line for that, too."

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Yashi Koshi!!!

2 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Les, you must print the photo of Paola and her brothers with the 3D glasses and give it to them. They'll love it! Perhaps three copies? They won't want to share. :o)

mexicokid said...

funny I just bought a small album last week for that purpose yes they will love them thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...