Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Wednesday 5th June 2013……..blink and the day is gone!!!!

I went to get Paola at 10am this morning I had booked her in at the dentist for a check up…we both have been going to Doctor Laura for over 2 years, she is fluent, very gentle and her prices so reasonable.

On examination the Doctor found that Paola needed to have 3 molars removed to make room for the new ones coming through….

DSCF9852

DSCF9853

Doctor Laura asked Paola and it was decided that she would remove two of the teeth today and the other one on Monday…Paola was so brave through out….

DSCF9854

I asked the doctor to explain to Paola that if she put her two teeth under her pillow tonight the tooth fairy would come and leave her some money but because Paola has just moved house the tooth fairy is not sure where she lives so she came to my house to leave the money and I gave Paola 50 pesos!!!

The cost for the visit today 200pesos…maybe 17 dollars…..because one of the extractions was in an infected area Dr.Laura gave me a prescription to get some pain pills for Paola so we went to the pharmacy and for 25 pesos got the pills!!!!!

A self pose…

DSCF9851

and Paola likes to go here

DSCF9856

DSCF9855

So she took another fully cooked chicken home for the family…she was smiling and happy..so great to see.

On my way home saw the milk wagon!!!

DSCF9847

This is the view of the side of the canyon where I hike

DSCF9849

This afternoon it was poker and I was again a winner only 20 pesos but still a winner…we play in a private room upstairs of the local Chinese restaurant see how they build everything around the tree…

DSCF9859

DSCF9862

Back home I put on my hiking shoes and did my canyon hike which I always enjoy…..

Now after supper getting ready for the hockey game!!!

From the archives two of my favorite men that I had the privilege to spend many years with..

2

Roy admiring Ramona!!!

3

My buddy Ken!!!!!

1

Santorini….what an Island!!!

I advertised on the local civil list, like a bulletin board, my old TV…I had over 15 replies and sold it and the lady picked it up this morning!!!

Happy Birthday Charly…welcome to the teenaged world!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...