Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday 24th June 2013……Monday again!!!!

Boy these weeks go by so fast…..I have always had trouble here in Mexico with the people that I hire to do work for me in how to treat them and a prime example is Pati…..she is the lady that cleans my casita she sort of came with the move as she cleaned for the person before……she is a lovely lady and I know her son and her husband…..she charges 40 pesos per hour and now I have hired her to come every Monday at 9am for 2 hours…she does a great job and I always leave her some fruit and a 100 pesos.

Had breakfast at Wimbledon…day 1 today so more TV watching for me.

I had to go into town to do some chores and saw these sights along the way!!

DSCF0107

DSCF0108

DSCF0109

DSCF0113

This is a photo of the man that walks about 100 yards in front of the garbage truck ringing a bell!!!

This morning I went to look at a garage space for Little Bluey it is close to Linda and Guy’s house 10 km away but that is not a problem the garage is covered and very safe so I have rented it and it is one less thing to worry about.

Again I walked home from there to my casita 10km and again by the railways tracks and saw this today

DSCF0115

DSCF0116

DSCF0117

The last 5 km are through the main streets and I very nearly had a nasty experience…..I was walking down a street with vendors on the sidewalks with awnings and as I passed by one of these I turned my head to see what food they were selling and walked straight into the metal awning….it almost knocked me down as I banged my head…..I was lucky a nasty bruise but no bleeding…just shows you how an accident can happen any time any place …anyway made it home safe and sound….

Had a good dinner and a great hot soak and now settled down for game 6 of the hockey finals….

1

Great memory Wimbledon 2010!!!

2

Beautiful Bermuda my home for 10 years!!

3

Double click to make image bigger again Bermuda!!

5

A few years ago when I arrived back in Nanaimo in April and woke up to this after 6 months on the beach!!!!!

Yashi koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...