Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday 29th June 2013…..kid’s day!!

Saturday so again breakfast at Wimbledon before I go at 9am and do the real thing…this time it was just Loren and myself so 2 hours of good singles which is much harder and tiring than doubles but I really enjoyed the time and Loren’s banter!!!

Home in time to ice down and have some lunch all the time watching tennis on TV…at 1pm I  packed up and went to pick up Paola we had planned if the weather was nice to go to the hot springs…when I got to her house her 2 younger Brothers Leonardo and Andreas were there and of course Paola wanted them to come so I told her I would be back in 25 minutes and I went to get the car..we were at the pools by 2pm and for almost three hours they played constantly with Paola teaching young Andreas how to swim…..when we go into the big cave with the hot water the three of them, cling on to me..it was a lot of fun and they were so well behaved and happy…for the first since I cannot remember I forgot to bring my camera!!!!

it was a great visit and I sent them home with lots of fruit from the store.

Showered and cleaned up and went into town to my favorite restaurant, Hecho's where I met Chris….he and Juan are in SMA for 2 months without their RV and Juan arrives on Tuesday…..Chris is so interesting and he offers to help anyone wherever he goes…..be cause he has lived in Mexico for so long and speaks perfect Spanish his services are invaluable and I respect someone that will help other people.  We had a great catch up and as always the food was great.

Tomorrow starts my busy departure preparation days and I am leaving on Wednesday afternoon…….

Memory lane today!!!

5

Last year in Slovenia!!

2

Shave and a haircut Turkish style!!!!

5

2011 the Grand Tetons!!!

3

Same year Quebec City.

 

Yashi Koshi!!

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Thanks Les, it was great welcome to SMA.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...