Monday, June 03, 2013

Monday 3rd June 2013………..an easy day!!

Your morning smile!!!!

WHY MEN DON’T WRITE ADVICE COLUMNS!!!!!

> Dear Walter,
> I hope you can help me here. The other day, I set off for work leaving
> my
> husband in the house watching the TV as usual. I hadn't driven more than
> a
> mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a
> halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I
> couldn't believe my eyes. He was in our bedroom with the neighbors
> daughter. I am 32, my husband is 34, and the neighbors daughter is 22.
> We
> have been married for ten years.
> When I confronted him, he broke down and admitted that they had been
> having
>
> an affair for the past six months. I told him to stop or I would leave
> him.
>
> He was let go from his job six months ago and he says he has been
> feeling
> increasingly depressed and worthless. I love him very much, but ever
> since
> I
> gave him the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant. He won't go
> to
> counseling and I'm afraid I can't get through to him anymore.
> Can you please help?
> Sincerely, Sheila
> ******************************
> Dear Sheila:
> A car stalling after being driven a short distance can be caused by a
> variety of faults with the engine. Start by checking that there is no
> debris in the fuel line. If it is clear, check the vacuum pipes and
> hoses
> on
> the intake manifold and also check all grounding wires. If none of these
> approaches solves the problem, it could be that the fuel pump itself is
> faulty, causing low delivery pressure to the injectors.
> I hope this helps,
> Walter

 

I picked up Paola this morning and we just messed around town doing some shopping and she is all smiles…it is really so joyful to see the change in her..she told me she likes her new place where they are staying we then bought some fruit for her to take home..I am seeing her again Wednesday when I am taking her to the dentist.

Had a couple of small meetings to attend this afternoon and did some errands for my friend Rita

I wonder if anyone can guess what I am going to do tonight?????

Yes it involves a PUCK!!!!

memory bank today….

2

In the back yard of the house in Nanaimo.

3

This is am told is a very rare opportunity and how lucky I was to get this shot of a Bob cat….up north of BC.

1

My parent’s 50th wedding celebration 1992.

From left to right….My Dad, My Mum, My Auntie Rita and my Uncle Bram…so happy that Rita and Bram are still having a great time and enjoying their years together!!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...