Saturday, June 01, 2013

Saturday 1st June 2013…Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!!

Well I have been in SMA 8 months today the time has just flown by and I am happily settled in a most beautiful casita, Paola is doing really well and I get to see Daniela next Saturday…..I have my health and love my tennis and my hikes…many special friends and let me not forget the extra income coming in next month…I am so lucky and blessed!!!

Saturday morning can only mean one thing the best tennis of the week and this morning was no exception…really good rallies, some bad line calls)Loren I hope you are reading this!!!)..lots of laughs a fabulous way to start the day.

After tennis I went to the local Organic market and bought some veggies and some pastries and then home to ice down watch some French open tennis on TV and then at 1pm went and picked up Paola..she was all smiles but sitting about 100 yards from her house and she tells me that they have moved houses and she will show me her new house when I drop her off…we had already talked and she wanted to go to Deportiva again and bike ride…so I was in Little Bluey and had her bike in there after the tire repairs yesterday and I also packed some nice sandwiches, fruit and juice.

At Deportiva off she goes and I walk laps all around the huge complex…

DSCF9773

DSCF9772

I should know the name of this game but I don’t….

DSCF9778

Before anyone comments I know Paola is not wearing her helmet this is the very first time we have forgotten to bring it….won’t happen again.

DSCF9779

DSCF9780

DSCF9781

DSCF9785

DSCF9783

She really enjoys just riding around all the different tracks and trails and she really enjoyed her snack…when it was time to go she is also happy and she showed me where she now lives which is about a mile away from where she was before..I did not see inside.

A new feature I am adding to my blog is everyday to throw in a few photos from the archives I have been doing this blog over 7 years so I have lots to choose from here are today’s!!!!

4

A day I shall never forget in Newfoundland.

2this monster was in the garden of the home about 3 doors away from my families home in Nanaimo!!!

1

Bonnie Scotland last year!!!

Well life is back to normal…..

DSCF9787

unfortunately my Kings lost the first game!!!!

Have a great Sunday!!!!

Pura Vida!!!

4 comments:

Paula and Jerry said...

Bonnie Scotland last year? That picture was taken in Shelburne, Nova Scotia in 2011, I do believe. Hat compliments of one Jerry Gale!
Memory getting a little fuzzy since the 65th, Lesito? :o)

mexicokid said...

oh my you are soooooo right..cannot believe at last i am doomed the mind as gone!!!! Cheers leslito

Rick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick said...

The game is:

Jai alai (/ˈhaɪ.əlaɪ/; Basque: [ˈxai aˈlai]) is a sport involving a ball bounced off a walled space.

These games were televised in the Los Angeles area back about 40 years ago and were played in Tijuana.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...