Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday 18th June 2013…..what a beautiful sunny day!!!

especially for my first tennis game in a week it was so good to be back on the courts again…after tennis I had some chores to do around town and then came home for lunch and just happened to watch the final of the U 21 European soccer game being played in Israel.

Then I did something I have not done for a while I went on the roof and relaxed with my book and drinks and spent a couples of hours there…then it was time for chores there is nobody else in the other 2 houses in the complex so I went and watered all the outdoor plants…took a while but I enjoyed it.

Just a quiet evening at home some computer work, some television and some sorting out through the clothes closet.  I know this is an exciting life……..

Memories today…

1

Para sailing on Mexico’s west coast..

2

Old railway trestle outside Duncan Vancouver Island.

3

Sunset San Carlos Mexico!!

4

Somewhere on one of Mexico's side roads!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...