Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday 17th June 2013…..big hike day!!

Had to do some chores with Linda and Guy’s van so I was out of the house early..I then went to pick up a friend and drive him to the bus station and home by noon….got packed up and did the 21 km road walk..I average about 5.3km an hour but have decided not to do this walk again it is just too much traffic, noise and too busy so will have to search out a new route on the back roads will do that this week.

Even so I did enjoy my time lots of thinking…. mental planning and some decisions….I think I am a little bit smart as my training for the Camino is still almost a year away but I am training at a much higher altitude and also a much higher  temperature so this will all help.

After watering my plants I had a good long soak in the tub, a nice meal and just finished watching the hockey game.

Archives tonight…

2

my Grandma and Grandpa Pearson I think on their wedding day!!!

3

Most guys get the patio furniture or the cutlery in the divorce settlement…me??  I got Major..he was a great dog!!!

1

Don’t ask!!!!      A cancer charity walk and my first introduction to some crazy Tennessee Hashers!!!!

Yahsi Koshi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...