Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Wednesday 3rd October 2012…..WOW…what a busy couple of days!!!

Where to begin..lets see if I can fill you all in on everything.  First of all the weather is so beautiful and air so fresh just a delight to be here.

The big news is that I went to CH to see Daniela and my goodness she has GROWN SO MUCH!!!!!  At least two inches she looks now like a proper young lady so beautiful and there was lots of hugs going on!!!  Also I was surrounded by the other girls and it was a great reunion….Daniela after a few minutes asked me about Paola, which I could not tell her.  Then she asked me when Sara was coming and I told her January and then she asked when Paula and Jerry were coming and I told her December…it was wonderful to connect with her again she is a special young lady.

DSCF5957

DSCF5958

DSCF5960

Reasons that I cannot at this time get into but there are many changes at CH which is causing some confusion and I do believe it will impact some of my visitations with Daniela but there are meetings to attend and much to be discussed but that aside it was great to see Dani again.

I then went and ordered my new scooter to replace Bonita…I have put a deposit down on a new Honda scooter, it is 110cc so twice the size engine wise and I ordered a black one which should arrive Monday…the great news it was only 1350 dollars which is exactly half the price of Bonita three years ago.  It will be so much easier getting around on the scooter.

I then had some errands to do in town and thought I should treat myself to the local ice cream!!

DSCF5961

You always see so many interesting things and unusual people when walking…

DSCF5964

DSCF5962

Tree in the way?  No problem build the road around it.

I spent the evening at Carolyn's house she is still not feeling great and we just watched a movie.

Today was yet another busy starting off with me having a tennis lesson at 9am..I haven’t played since I left here so I needed to get my swing, pun intended, back.  The first 15 minutes I was horrid but then it all came together and by the end of the hour I was doing really well or so I thought.

This spot just doesn’t seem the same with Ramona in it!!!!

DSCF5965

I then came home and made some calls and did contact a man who could come and try to fix the technical problems I was having.  I did meet him and he came and within one minute showed me where I was going wrong with the TV remotes.  the Internet was more complicated and he ascertained the Router was defunct..so we drove to the Telmex store and got a replacement rueter and back to the house where he hooked it up and it works great so back in business!!!

Now the highlight of my day I had an appointment with the social worker at CH and we met and with an interpreter found out that Both Paola and her Mother were asking after me and want to see me.  So tomorrow I have arranged to pick up Ampara and we will drive to Paola’s home and see Paola and meet her Mum…the language barrier will be a bit of a problem but I am sure I can make myself clear about what I would like for my involvement with Paola..so I am thrilled with that.

So the days have been busy but I just love it here…trying to connect with friends and I did stop in to see my poker buddies and it is game on next Wednesday!!

Glad to report that I don’t feel sore from the tennis even though the altitude will take a few days to get used to.

So I think we are upto date..blessings to all!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...