Friday, October 05, 2012

Friday 5th October 2012…a really good day!!!

I went to pick Carolyn up at 8.30am to drive her to the Immigration office and this was the sight from her balcony!!

DSCF5973

DSCF5974

Of course my mind drifts back to my balloon ride in Turkey a few weeks ago and what a thrill that was.

After dropping Carolyn back home I went I joined my tennis group from last Winter and had two great hours….

DSCF5975

That is San Antonio church in the background and I was walking back after to tennis to where I had parked Yaretzi the bells were ringing like crazy and this is the first time I have ever seen the men!!!!

DSCF5977

This afternoon I went to look at a casita and that is all I am going to say at the moment..this weekend I am going to think it over and ask Carolyn to give me a female perspective and then decide but my gut feeling tells me this is the one!!!!

Back home I actually relaxed and read and sunbathed for a couple of hours and my new lounger is wonderful….

Just after 5pm I went to the English school where the girls from CH go and saw the owner the lovely Ms.Josefina she is always so kind to me and she lets me sit in on the girl’s class…I actually sat next to Daniela and helped a little she is doing well I think…here she is with her classmates…

DSCF6008

The bus they come to class in…

DSCF6009

DSCF6011

The flowers are so lovely everywhere you look!!!

DSCF6012

A really nice day …stay posted!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...