Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Tuesday 9th October 2012..same old same old!!!

Sunny and lovely two hours of tennis at 9am this morning it is really a special way to start my days!!!!

I then met the cable guy out at my new apartment with my landlady Joyous……to put in Shaw cable and get all the stations I would want which would include everything I watch back in Nanaimo would be 150 dollars installation fee and then 85 dollars per month…….I have to do some more thinking on that to see if I need and want it…85 dollars sounds high but then when you consider it is less than 3 dollars a day…not so much.

I am fully convinced that my new place is going to work so well for me..I gave a security deposit today and take possession on the 1st November….I feel very lucky to have found my dream Casita and now we need a name…any suggestions???

Did a couple of hours of reading and sunbathing before giving Yarezti a good bath….

Late afternoon I went over to Carolyn’s incredible and beautiful casa and read on the roof…

DSCF6076

DSCF6072

DSCF6079

This is San Antonio church the one right by the tennis courts!!

DSCF6082

The sunset was lovely tonight.

DSCF6081

DSCF6090

DSCF6085

DSCF6093

DSCF6096

Carolyn is feeling much better she cooked a wonderful meal…so yet another great day in SMA!!!

Big day tomorrow I get my scooter and again a name please???

 

Blessings……

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...