Sunday, October 14, 2012

Saturday 13th October 2012..no photos today!!

Tennis from 9am to 11 am this is really the best way to start a day and I think today was the hottest day so far around 80 degrees//after tennis I went back to Paola’s house and this time she was home but her Mother was not…so I asked Paola to ask her Mum if I could take her out tomorrow for a couple of hours.

Came home and had lunch and did some computer work then went out to my new casita to spend some time just looking writing down what I need to get and things to do there…..I really like it out there and the views from the casita and the roof are magnificent.

Tonight I was invited to Doris and Herb’s home for dinner.  They are friends and Herb is a poker buddy…..another couple and another friend John were there and the meal was lovely and it was a special evening.

Hope you all have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...