Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday 18th October 2012…a bit of everything!!

Thursday so it has to be two hours of tennis first thing…again the games were really close and very enjoyable and as I always say a great way to start my day…..came home and relaxed did a bit of studying and then went over to Carolyn's and we walked into town to do some errands and picked up a couple of tickets for a local play.

The town is so vibrant, colorful and always something happening.

Treated ourselves to a dinner at Hecho's and then went down to the theatre…the play was simply awesome…what a wealth of smart, intelligent and talented people live in this town..it was a superb evening and a lovely end to yet another wonderful day in paradise!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...