Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday 25th October 2012..a little road trip!!

As a change I took the car to tennis this morning as I had to go afterwards to pick up the plant pot that I bought a couple of days ago.

As usual the tennis was wonderful and I think the pot and stand is a bargain for 75 pesos!!!

DSCF6334

DSCF6335

When I came home a few cows and goats were going by the end of the road!!!

DSCF6323

I fixed and put to cook my crock pot dinner it will be ready tonight!!

DSCF6337

I then drove to Celaya about 45 minutes

Map picture

I first went to Home depot where I bought the light bulbs for my flea market lamps…they look good I think!!

DSCF6339

I then went to Costco and bought a couple of things and then to Wal-Mart where I bought a few things including a toaster oven, could not find a microwave that I liked….

I love the way they brighten up the entrance to the small towns…

DSCF6325

Not a  clear photo but this was a huge flock of birds!!

DSCF6324

This is the Presa and the bottom of the hill and the same one that I have a great view from my new casita!!

DSCF6329

The flowers are so vibrant this time of the year here are a few shots on the road leading to the house…

DSCF6333

DSCF6332

DSCF6330

The crock pot dinner was very enjoyable and the homework is done…it is a bit hard for me to remember some of the things I have to learn but I do feel I am beginning to understand the theory….

Modern technology is amazing…Carolyn called me on Skype from her condo in PV and with her I pad she showed me the sunset outside her deck…it was lovely to see the ocean!!

All cleaned up and enjoying tea and perhaps a cookie or three and the baseball game!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...