Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday 12th October 2012…….just lots of little jobs to do….

Spent most of the day at the house just doing odds and ends and then more chores in town..saw the guys playing soccer on the new small pitch close to town.

DSCF6122

Went by Paola’s house again but still no one home..I then went and joined Daniela at her English class…

DSCF6123She is doing well but I do think the teacher is trying to teach then much more advanced English than they are ready for….

 

After class went back to Paola’s house but again no one home…I will be smart and leave a note tomorrow if she is not home.

I was invited to Carolyn’s for a lovely meal and my first time eating trout…it was very good…we watched Sara’s Key a very moving movie.

So ends another day in the lovely SMA    ….hard to believe I have been here nearly two weeks………..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...