Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday 11th August 2009…Kelowna

I never have been able to get a wifi connection at Gail and Larry’s but did tonight so here are some photos of my drive here.  Left in rainy and cloudy conditions

kelowna 001

Not sure what happened here…kelowna 002

I always think of my special friend Roy when I see a logging truck!!kelowna 005

I really think this is a great photo, my camera is so neat!!!!kelowna 006

Kelowna sits at the base of Lake Okanagan…kelowna 007

kelowna 009

The bridge coming into townkelowna 013

The best RV spot in town!!!!!!!!!!!!kelowna 015

At Gail and Larry’s and thanks for a great meal and PIE tonight!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...