Friday, August 07, 2009

Thursday 6th August 2009…another road trip

Taking off for 12 days and starting out by crossing the border and trying to replace my Nexus Card that was taken away from me at the border last trip due to a technicality on their part,  should replace that then going to have a couple of days touring around the Islands north and east of Seattle before I come back into Canada and head to see my friends in Kelowna and then onto Penticton for a big soccer tournament the following weekend.

Map picture

Will post about my travels when I have Internet connection, blessings….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...