Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday 27th August 2009……another month almost gone

Do not know where the days and weeks go by, almost the end of August, dark by 8.30pm……

This sign will either bring an instant smile to your face or you will wonder why I posted it here, it is at the entrance to one of our many Senior retirement homes…….slow 001

The fast seniors cross somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

slow 002

This is the fitness centre where I just finished my last personal training session with the owner, Jon.

He was a great instructor and motivator and he has given me workouts that I can quite easily do on the road with one piece of equipment.

This will give me structure and work my whole core as opposed to just my lower body with my running and walking.

You can see that that the weeks of training have paid dividends already….my hair is no longer grey and I am a lean mean fighting machine and eating much healthier!!!!!!!!

scan0002

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...