Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday 18th August 2009….weekend of soccer

I am now in Vancouver and will return to the island this afternoon the weekend was spent here…..   

Vanc 005

 

 

Doing games like this….

Vanc 004

In weather like this…

Vanc 006

I enjoyed all the games but Friday and Saturday were very wet days…

I drive to Vancouver yesterday and had occasion to go over the new Golden ears bridge in Maple Ridge, very impressive….

Vanc 008

these shots were taken at Spanish Banks in Vancouver last night.Vanc 021

Vanc 018

Vanc 017

Vanc 010

I am heading home later today….hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...