Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sunday 2nd August 2009…come for a paddle with me…

OK get out you swim wear, pack a lunch and lots of fluids we are going Kayaking!!!!

We drive out to cedar where we put The Great One in the waterkayak 001and we are off to De Courcy Island kayak 003 that is the island over there!!!

For my female viewers……semi-naked photos.kayak 004Seals on the way…  

 

kayak 006

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then some kind of birds…

kayak 008

After about 80 minutes of paddling we passkayak 025 our destination.

Now do I pass on the left, right, port or starboard????kayak 020

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now we have paddled around the island and come into the cove where we are spending the afternoon.kayak 030  almost there

kayak 033

I think I paddled too hard and hit the rocks!!!!!kayak 034

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kayak 046

Creatures of the ocean…

kayak 013

Spent the afternoon swimming, eating, sleeping and reading…kayak 035

view looking out of the bay….

The story of the island…

kayak 036

kayak 037

Time to head back home…

kayak 038

kayak 048

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few more paddles and we are home…kayak 049

9 hours later home!!!

kayak 052

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you enjoyed the day as much as I did!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...