Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunday 9th August 2009….another day at the beach

Just a short drive this morning tochuck 006

which is located about 15 miles from Bellingham.

A lovely trailchuck 008 

chuck 033

leads down to this secluded and very pretty beach.chuck 010

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

chuck 011

chuck 030

Family of star fish

chuck 017

The black sheep of the familychuck 023

I enjoyed the afternoon in the sun and now back in Vancouver without any problems or line ups at the border.chuck 035 I leave for Kelowna tomorrow to visit my friends before heading to Penticton for the bigger soccer tournament.

Have a great night!!!!

PS    This may be the last post for a few days as I shall have internet at my friends in Kelowna but not with my computer so you will have to spend the day re reading my old posts.   Yes I fully expect everyone to spend at least some part of the day doing this, watch out there may be a TEST!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...