Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday 25th February…another day..

Did all the usual morning stuff and then did something I have never done before.

I had arranged to meet a man who I connected with from a RV forum and he was coming here to talk to me about going out on a charter fishing boat, so I was destined to stay by the pool till he showed.

Last night I had finished reading yet another great novel and in choosing another one from my library of about 15 books I decided on this one, which was lent to me by a friend.IMG_4252

So I sat by the pool and started the book and two hours later I had not moved and I had finished the book.  Never done that before and I really enjoyed the true story of emotions and passions much different from the usual “who dunnit”  books that I tend to like and read.

The man came about the fishing and we will go out in the next few days and I look forward to that.

I then took my snorkel gear and walked over the rocks to the next little bay to do some fish watching.IMG_4242

That line of rocks is where I am heading.IMG_4244

Just call me Jacques Cusstoe(Cousteau)IMG_4245

Saw plenty of fish and even some were nibbling my toes,  I had my water shoes on and a good job because no fish in his or her right mind would even attempt to nibble my funny toes!!!

After a while I sat on the beach and took this photo and thought of my dear old Dad!!

After my Mum passed away Dad started travelling again after about 18 months and he went to some pretty amazing places that I have not been to(travelling must be in my blood).  He would take many pictures but everywhere he went he ALWAYS took a picture with his back pack in the view, to show where he had been.  That was a well travelled and photographed back pack.  So Dad this one is for you and I know how much you would have loved to be with me on these journeys I am taking, miss you!!IMG_4249

When I came back to the RV park I heard a noise up high in the palm tree in the next lot. 

IMG_4254

IMG_4256

Do you spot the guy up the palm tree?IMG_4255

Watched him cut down the coconutsIMG_4262 then lower them to the groundIMG_4264

IMG_4265

Then he scrambled down the palmIMG_4268

I thought he deserves a drink so I took some beers from the fridge and went outside and around the corner and gave them the beersIMG_4269 can you guess what they offered me??

So another day goes by and another day that was so enjoyable.

Get ready for the bid soccer grudge match tomorrow …the Pearson boys clash!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...