Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tuesday 3rd Feb…eating humble pie tonight..

Won’t bore you with the usual sunny warm day stuff…..Frank and I left at 9am headed for the rocks as fish were needed at the Rv park.IMG_3787

Had company on the rocks.IMG_3789

Great view now the fun begins…IMG_3784

Needed help bringing in Fred’s brother, Alfred…IMG_3786

Here he is..

IMG_3790

I was too exhausted after this had to go back and play scrabble.

Didn’t win the first gameIMG_3791

nor the secondIMG_3792 I pass on my crown to the new Champion, Barb.  Who also waxed Frank and I at Mexican dominoes!!!!   So for supper I ate humble pie.

We actually went to the beach with sandwiches, Frank made a great fire and we watched the sunset.IMG_3793

IMG_3794

So ends another great day.

Ramona is all packed and ready for another road trip.  I leave in the morning and head for Puerto Vallarta to pick up friends on Thursday afternoon.  There may not be a blog every day for the next few days but I will post when I can.

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...