Monday, February 09, 2009

Monday 9th February..Ramona still sick and I am a surfer boy!!!

This morning was spent trying to get the fridge working.IMG_3935 The Rv community are a wonderful group of people and I had three experienced men look at the panelIMG_3936

IMG_3937

None of them could figure out how to re set the ignition.  Fortunately the owner of the Rv park knows a friend in the States who is a Rv fridge repairman and e mailed him for me.  Tonight he e mailed back with a lengthy process how to re set the fridge, so that will be the task for the morning and hopefully all will be well.  So great to have so many people willing to help me!!

So decided to take the afternoon and and go surfing for the first time.

arvidson_phil_01

I look pretty good I think!!!!

OK Mary, Heather and Barb…..I admit it that is NOT ME!!!!

I borrowed a boogie board and had a great time playing in the surf, a boogie board is now on my list of toys to get for next winter.

This evening some of the park members helped MaryIMG_3942 celebrate her birthday.

 IMG_3941There was music but some of us it was just too much fun!!IMG_3940

Thanks Barb and Frank again for another great meal.

The hours just go by so fast already 10pm….

Tomorrow morning the RV park owner has arranged a small fishing - whale watching,  I think,  trip, so we are going out there and then come back and hopefully get Ramona back on her feet again. 

Thank you for all the e mails with words of encouragement and Roy S what a kind offer,  I fly you down here and you stay for a month and fix my fridge, I like you buddy, but this is a stretch…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...