Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My last post of 2008

Went and picked up Barb and Frank at 11am and we went off on a little adventure.

First I took them to the little town of Atotonilco that I had visited a few weeks ago to see the famous World Heritage site church.  These murals are on the ceiling.IMG_2022

IMG_2024

The church is very beautiful inside.IMG_2023 IMG_2017

The next stop was

 IMG_2025

which is the hot springs that I took Paola and Danielle to a couple of days ago.  I was a bit afraid of the water today.IMG_2026

This is the tunnel that you swim down to get to the cave.IMG_2029 IMG_2030

IMG_2033

Pretty neat place and Barb and Frank enjoyed the afternoon here.

We then came back to the house for Barb to slaughter us at Mexican train dominoes.IMG_2037

Barb I honour you as the true champ of not only dominoes but scrabble as well!!

We then had a lovely late supperIMG_2039

took them home for 9pm and here I am the last few minutes of 2008 and I want to wish everyone, family, friends and visitors to my blog a very happy and safe New Year’s eve and may all your dreams come true in 2009.

1 comment:

Croft said...

¡Feliz Año Nuevo, mi amigo! I hope the New Year brings you adventure and happiness! See you down the road.

Croft & Norma

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...