Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I do want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas Holiday season filled with good health and happiness.

Started off my day by setting the table and getting things ready for a special turkey feast and then going into town to pick up Barb and Frank.

We decided to take advantage of the beautiful sunny day and went for a walk around the neighbourhood.IMG_1824 Love this photo it is about 250 yards from the house.IMG_1825 In a neighbour’s yard.

Then there is this incredible and so out of place home.IMG_1828

IMG_1831

Rumours fly around the owner of this house and I don’t know the stories.

Some of the nicer homes.IMG_1833 IMG_1834 IMG_1836

IMG_1835

Then it was back to the house for a game of Mexican Train dominoes.IMG_1837

Politeness forbids me to tell you who was the big winner, oh what the heck it was ME!!!

Then I spied two little elves in the kitchen.IMG_1841 IMG_1838

The end result..IMG_1843

Come on Frank don’t be shy.IMG_1842

I’m not!!!!!!!!IMG_1844

It was a great meal and a wonderful day thank you so much Barb and Frank!!

So ends another wonderful day I always think about how lucky I am to have such special people in my life.

Thanks Linda and Guy for letting me stay at your lovely casa.

Best wishes and blessings…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...