Friday, March 21, 2008

You have seen that sleepy little village used in the movies, well I am in it and it is called Isla Aguada in Campeche State.

The RV Park is lovely and Ramona is again a few yards from the ocean. This is a very busy weekend for the local people and although the village is quiet there is a large influx of Mexicans that have come to the ocean for the weekend.

Tomorrow is a big decision day for me because I am now at that part of the journey where I have to decide which way I am going to travel back through Mexico. I know I am not going to go back on the west coast and I did part of the central States last year. So will get the books and maps out and plan a course to get me back to the USA. Really have to make my mind up if I want to enter through Texas or Arizona.

Another slightly overcast day but tomorrow should be warm and sunny again. I am amazed at how fast the weeks are going by and now on the final stages of this adventure that started in November.

Have a great evening and best wishes to all..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...