Thursday, March 13, 2008

 
 
 
 
These are the Balankanche Caves which are about 5 miles from the ruins at Chichen Itza. These caves were only discovered in 1959 and I have never been in any caves like them. Apparently they go on for over 8kms, quite amazing.

Ramona's resting spot at an Rv park outside of Cancun where we are at present.

Well the blog is finally upto date and we have Internet connection, sorry for any mistakes or confusing texts.

Malc leaves on Sunday so we are staying here till then and taking a couple of days trips.

Glad to be back posting again and watch out for tomorrow morning's post when I hope to be posting a scrabble victory.

Pura vida and blessings, Les
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...