Monday, March 03, 2008

Hello from this lovely part of the world. Malc and I had a lazy morning and then I decided that I needed to get this compartment door opened so we walked to town on the beach about 2 miles and on the way took the photo of the lighthouse. I located a man who works with keys and locks and with the help of a local taxi driver he came with us back to the camp site and with in maybe 5 minutes he had the door unlocked. It involved him using some of his special tools and I think a lot of jiggling, if that is a word. Anyway so glad he could open it and happy to pay the 200 pesos for his time and expertise.

Malc and I then just lazed around on the beach, read and swam and had an easy supper and our first game of scrabble, I guess you can tell by the photograph who won!!!

Tomorrow we have decided on another easy day then Wednesday we have planned a full day at like an adventure park where there are many things to do all day then in the evening a full Mexican culture and dance show. Then on Thursday we are going to move inland to see some ruins and colonial towns.

It is really nice to have Malc around and we have talked lots and I have caught up on the activities of my family and what is happening in their lives. We laugh a lot and are just having a good time.

Blessings to all..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...